Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thankful for...

1. my husband -- laidback, loving, committed. It has been so fun to see him fill his role as daddy. He is head over heals for Drake and does his part to take care of him. and for me...I wouldn't be able to ever get to work on time without him, he makes breakfast, lunch and is the one who takes Drake to Aunt Laura's 4 days/week.
2. Drake -- our sweet baby boy. He is growing and changing every day!! His precious smile melts my heart. I am trying to enjoy every moment of his babyhood because I know he will be a toddler before long!
3. family -- every person has impacted our life in some way. It is so fun to watch our neices and nephews grow & change each year. Hailey - 10, Hannah - 7, Colin - almost 4, Carter - 3 & Brynn - 9 Weeks.
4. friends -- what a blessing they are! generous, fun, great people to share life with.
5. The change of season -- although I love, love, love summer -- I love the sunny, warm fall days as the trees change colors and we are able to enjoy the outdoors.
6. God -- He has blessed us abundantly. I am thankful for His love, promises, faithfulness and listening ear.

What are you thankful for?

1 comment: